Skate Vector Art
Vector Art Everyday
Premium Wallpaper
Design Vector Art

Popular Design Vector

Video Brief

In this brief were were given the choice to create an instructional video which could be anything at all
We decided on everything needed to be done in order to start and drive away in a car
and also decided to shoot is as a Horror.




Summary

I found this project very eye opening. We drew up a story board of what we knew had to be done but alot of the angles were worked on there and then with Christina and I bouncing ideas off each other.
By adding the music that I downloaded from the Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow movie relay gave the intensity needed for a horror.

Things I'd Change

I'd take more care in working out exactly what has to be filmed as there were scenes forgotten about that had to be filmed and edited in later.
Unfortunately the extra scened were filmed in front of a wall and then a few seconds later the car was seen speeding off.
For the next video project I should have a better idea of what I need to do in preparation!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails