Skate Vector Art
Vector Art Everyday
Premium Wallpaper
Design Vector Art

Popular Design Vector

T-shirt Designs


I practically grew up in a t-shirt design shop. My father used to do commercially designed t-shirts before and was supplying most major malls here in the metro. I have learned the trade, done a few t-shirt designs myself but never pursued it nor had any of them commercially produced. Just a few personalized designs for friends and family members.

Now what I have here are some nice designs that anyone looking for a t-shirt design could use. All 101 of them, and these are all in vector EPS format so modifying them is a breeze. You can also use some of the design elements here not just for t-shirt designs but for other design projects as well.

Here are some of sample designs included in the collection.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails