Skate Vector Art
Vector Art Everyday
Premium Wallpaper
Design Vector Art

Popular Design Vector

Graphic Design


I was browsing some grunge texture images the other day, selected a few, and vectorize some in Adobe Illustrator. And when I was about to post it, I ran into some art deco images from my stocks, mixed them with the backgrounds, and presto… a new design breed, Art Deco Grunge. Yeah, I know.. some of you might say “it still looks dirty grungy to me…”

I can’t blame you. Some of you are so darn tired of grunge designs. All those dirty textures, rough edges, abstract splats and splashes everywhere. We can see grunge design almost everywhere, web sites, blogs, ads, clothes, and so on. So I think grunge designs are still popular and will stay for a while. So I tried to spice it up a bit with some art deco and I just hope you guys like it.

These are just five Illustrator (.ai) files. I tried to do some more but It was too late at night and I need to have some sleep. Let’s see if this post shoots up then I’ll do more of these.

Monday, May 3, 2010

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails